Sign Up for the 2019 Trail Runner Running Camp in Snowmass, Colorado
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Thank you for your interest in the Trail Runner Running Camp in Snowmass, Colorado, July 5-8, 2019.
The cost is $2,100, with a 50% deposit required.
The remaining 50% will be billed to your PayPal or credit card 30 days before the camp begins. You may cancel up until May 17, 2019.
CLICK HERE to book your spot with PayPal.
If you prefer to pay with a credit card, please contact Trail Runner Editor Michael Benge (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The 4-day | 3-night package includes:
• Three nights’ lodging at the luxurious Westin Snowmass Resort;
• Meals from Friday dinner through Monday lunch;
• Expert instruction and guided runs with respected coaches David and Megan Roche;
• Fun gear from our sponsor brand;
• One-year subscription to Trail Runner magazine;
• A copy of the Roche’s new book, The Happy Runner.
We hope you will join us for some valuable and entertaining instruction, fantastic trail runs, camaraderie and great meals in beautiful Snowmass, Colorado!