Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
We are celebrating our 100th issue—and, with it, a new look and new online features
1. We have a new logo, cover flag and design, which we debuted with our 100th issue [December 2014], on newsstands Oct. 30!
As you may have already noticed on trailrunnermag.com, we have a new logo! And, with our latest print edition, we’re kicking off our 100th issue with a new cover flag and design. We hope you like it, and that you’ll continue to look to Trail Runner to deliver you the very best news, profiles, destination stories, training tips, gear reviews, nutritional advice and more.
2. We have a brand new, drastically improved digital edition now available to all our print+digital and digital-only subscribers.
Since bringing on our new Director of Digital Development, Julie Schoenfeld, we are producing all our digital editions in-house. These gorgeous new editions feature all the usual in-depth stories and stunning photography as our print mag, plus:
- Enhanced readability with bigger type, vertically scrolling articles and an updated design
- Digitally native interactive features
- Custom layout that highlights our photography
- Updated app with improved navigation and user experience
- Available instantly for iOS devices through the iTunes Store, OR for Android and Kindle devices via our subscription page
Get a free digital trial issue with your subscription via iTunes (iOS devices), or visit or our subscription page (print, iOS, Android, Kindle).
3. You can now find us on Instagram.
Some recent images from the Trail Runner Instagram page. Follow us here.
In addition to our well-established Facebook and Twitter pages, we’re pleased to announce that we recently got our Instagram page up and “running” as well. We share inspirational outdoor and running photography from the local trails near our office here in Carbondale, Colorado, and wherever we travel—and we hope you’ll share your photos with us, too, using our hashtag #onedirtymagazine.