Top Articles Of 2020
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
10) Chasing Your Trail-Running Potential Takes Many Years, So Keep Believing
The importance of zooming out and putting in the process-focused training.
9) Trail Stoke: Can You Please Keep Your #%@&-ing Dog Under Control?
There’s nothing worse than getting charged by a dog that’s off-leash while you’re out running on a trail.
8) DNF Episode #2 David Roche
7)Vulnerability And Trail Running
How to cultivate courage, self-compassion, and a willingness to take risks.
6) Being Yourself In A World With Haters
Lots of people will take issue with you being yourself. But don’t change who you are.
5) Ask The RDN: Top Nutrition Mistakes Runners Make
These are the most common mistake our RDN sees runners make in their nutrition and training.
4) 8-Minute Speed Legs
Do this routine to support fast running.
3) The Best Trail Shoes We’ve Tried
We haven’t tried every shoe out there, but we put every pair of shoes we test through its paces.
2) One of the World’s Great Trail Runners Is Gone
Switzerland’s Andrea Huser fell to her death while trail running.
1) Inspirational Trail Runner Tommy Rivs Diagnosed With Aggressive Cancer
“It doesn’t take a lot to make differences in people’s lives.” —Tommy Rivers