The Five Most Read Trail Runner Articles in December 2022
Curious what's trending? Here were the five most popular Trail Runner articles last month.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Alex Honnold’s “Dad Challenge” and Learning From Trail Running
By Zoë Rom
Climbing legend Alex Honnold is embracing more time on the trails as he challenges himself with new link-ups and endurance events.
2. Tips From Lifelong Trail Runners on Longevity
By Ben Pryor
Advice from aging athletes on motivation, training, and what it takes to stay in the game.
3. Coach Roche’s 9 Favorite Workouts For Trail Runners
By David Roche
For a year-end celebration article, let’s break down the rationale of 9 categories of workouts, with advanced and intermediate options.
4. The Kjerag, Killian’s High-Performance Ultra-Distance Shoe, Reviewed
By Gordon Coates
We got a pair of Kilian Jornet’s long awaited NNormal trail running shoes. Here’s our honest take.
5. How Trail Gear Became Streetwear
By Alex Tzelnic
From Bill Murray to hip hop icons, trail shoes and apparel is catching fire on some of the biggest stages. Here’s a look behind the crossover trend.