Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Submit your photos and win free shoes!
Our June 2015 Editor’s Choice: Navigating the rocky Ram’s Head Trail on St. John’s in the U.S. Virgin Islands at dusk. The trail offers panoramic views of the island, but its technical nature means you spend more time looking down than up. Photo: Jay Kolsch. Runner: Josh Hamilton.
Our April 2015/DIRT Editor’s Choice image: An overcast fall day in Denali National Park hides North America’s tallest peak from view, but the colors of the Alaskan tundra provide a stunning backdrop for a run. Runner: Emily Spangenberg. Photo by Rob Hammer.
Have you taken your camera for a run lately? Share your best shots with us for the chance to have your photo published in Trail Runner.
Submit a Photo
- Send photos to email@example.com. Please do not send images more than once.
- Submit 72ppi jpgs—but please have high-res (300ppi) available upon request.
- No more than six images.
- Edit down to the best shot—no similar images from the same shoot.
- The photo must include a trail runner. Sorry, no scenic shots.
- Share a caption explaining where the photo was taken.
- Include your Instagram and Twitter handles if you’d like a social-media shout-out!
- Deadline: February 1, 2017.
- Please only submit photos that YOU have taken. Do not submit professional photographers’ shots of you running, unless you have permission from the photographer to enter them in this contest.
- By submitting your photos, you grant Trail Runner non-exclusive rights to share your photos in our print magazine, on our website and on our Facebook page and other social media channels.
Cast Your Vote