We Want Your Amazing Photos
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Our Everyman’s Exposed photo contest is a chance for aspiring and experienced photographers to be published in print. Each month, we choose the best of the photos that have been submitted—sometimes one photo, sometimes two.
This gallery showcases the winning photos from our 2017 contest. The photos capture trails from all over the world: Scotland, New Zealand, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland and right here in the U.S.
We’re now accepting submissions for the 2018 contest. See below for contest guidelines.
Here’s how to submit:
- Send photos to email@example.com. Please do not send images more than once.
- Submit 72ppi jpgs—but please have high-res (300ppi) available upon request.
- No more than six images.
- Edit down to the best shot—no similar images from the same shoot.
- The photo must include a trail runner. Sorry, no scenic shots.
- Share a caption explaining where the photo was taken.
- Include your Instagram and Twitter handles if you’d like a social-media shout-out!
- Please only submit photos that YOU have taken. Do not submit professional photographers’ shots of you running, unless you have permission from the photographer to enter them in this contest.
- By submitting your photos, you grant Trail Runner non-exclusive rights to share your photos in our print magazine, on our website and on our Facebook page and other social-media channels.
Good luck and get shooting!