Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
WEIGHT: 10.6 oz
DROP: 8 mm
ROCK PLATE: No
FIT: Runs up to a full size short
This shoe is Dynafit’s foray into max-cushion trail shoes. The built-up heel provides stiff and stable cushioning for people who aren’t into the sloppy feel of other high-cushion trail shoes. The Ultra strikes a nice balance between cushion and stability and provides a close fit and good arch support.
The Pomoca rubber sole with multi-directional lugs handles great on a variety of terrain and isn’t too aggressive for packed gravel or roads. This shoe is a great option for your next steep ultra or all-day mountain adventure.
- Stretchy-mesh lacing cover keeps debris out
- Stiff midsole provides stability
- Burly shoe for rugged adventures
- Lugs function in a variety of terrain
- Runs a bit short and narrow