13 Fall Trail-Running Shoes Reviewed
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Looking for a new pair of trail-running shoes for your late-reason trail runs? Look no further!
For those who missed out on our Fall Shoe Review in our October issue last month, we’ve collected them here on trailrunnermag.com for your reference.
And, we want to know: Have you run in any of these yet, and if so, what did you think of them?
** denotes a Trail Runner Editor’s Choice shoe
- Brooks Adrenaline ASR 10 (Also available with GTX)
- Ecco Biom Ultra Quest GTX
- ** HOKA One One Kailua Trail (Women-specific)
- HOKA One One Mafate 3
- Inov-8 X-Talon 190
- Merrell Trail Run Ascend Glove (Also available with GTX)
- Mizuno Wave Ascend 8
- New Balance Minimus 1010v2 Trail
- The North Face Single-Track Hayasa II
- Patagonia ForeRunner EVO
- ** Pearl Izumi Project E:Motion N2 Trail
- Salomon Fellraiser
- ** Saucony ProGrid Xodus 4.0