Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
10 pieces to brighten up your winter running season
From left to right: X-Bionic Effektor Running Powershirt; Stonewear Designs Dash Performance Pants; Mountain Hardwear Integral Pro Long-Sleeve Zip Tee
In our December issue (currently on newsstands, through Dec. 11), we spotlighted a few terrific pieces of winter running gear, ranging from tops to traction devices. Here, we review a few more of our favorite apparel pieces that we couldn’t squeeze into the print article.
- Mountain Hardwear Integral Pro Long-Sleeve Zip Tee
- Run Pretty Far Winter Fern Shirt
- Eider Blow 1/2-Zip Top
- X-Bionic Effektor Running Powershirt
- Icebreaker Quantum Plus Long-Sleeve Hood Jacket
- Zoot Ultra Run Megaheat Hoodie
- Dynafit Racing 2.0 Vest
- Ibex Energy Tights
- Arc’teryx Incendo Run Tights
- Stonewear Designs Dash Performance Pants