Information for Race Directors
Registration for the 2015 Trophy Series
A limited number of trail races can participate in the Trail Runner Trophy Series, so the sooner you act, the better chance your event has of being accepted. Please note that registering your race for the Trail Runner race calendar (which you can do any time in the year) is not the same as registering for the Trophy Series.
Register your event for the 2015 Trophy Series here.
Review the 2015 agreement and submit your race information by Feb. 28, 2015. Make sure to include YOUR NAME in the form. Your Trophy Series participation will not be recognized unless you submit the form and include your email address. Forms can also be printed out and faxed to (970) 963-4965.
If your race is between March 1 and September 30, 2015, simply click on the web address below or copy and paste this address into your browser: http://www.trailrunnermag.com/index.php/component/breezingforms/?ff_name=register_race
YOU MUST SIGN UP THROUGH THIS AGREEMENT TO BE PART OF THE 2014 SERIES EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY INDICATED AN INTEREST.
Race directors of Trophy Series races can sign up for a special package deal in 2015 that includes their race series fee and a race finder advertisement that can be included in any 2015 Trail Runner issue. The package price is only $300 – a $75 savings. If you are interested in taking advantage of this great opportunity to expose your race to thousands of runners, click "yes" on question six and we will set you up with this premium bonus exposure. Contact us for even bigger savings -$200- with two race directory advertisements.
- Special discount subscription rate to put on your website for Trophy Series sign-ups.
- FREE listings of your race in our popular online race directory (www.trailrunnermag.com).
- Active links for all Trophy Series races listed in our monthly e-blast to runners.
- Digital Trail Runner Trophy Series logo for use in your promotional materials and website.
- FREE race listing in Trail Runner magazine until your race date has passed (up to 5 issues).
- Discounted display and classified advertising rates.
- Copies of Trail Runner's exclusive "Trophy Series Supplement" for racer goody bags.
- Two FREE Trail Runner subscriptions as race prizes.
- A significantly discounted magazine subscription coupon for your racers.
Trail Runner provides these services for a one-time administrative fee of $75 (to be billed in January 2014). The value of this package is $325. If a race director fails to provide results in the agreed upon format, the race will be charged the additional $250 for the support provided by Trail Runner.
- Your race must take place off-road and/or on trails. No paved-road, multi-sport or snowshoes races, please. No stage races or adventure races.
- Your race must have at least 50 participants.
- Only one of every three races in a series may participate, with a "series" defined as a number of races organized by the same race director or race organization. If you only have two races in a series, both will be allowed.
- You must submit all results (for all Trophy Series Races longer than one mile) with complete names and addresses for all finishers along with their email, age, gender, place and time.
For the 2015 Trophy Series logo, click here.
Trail Runner magazine, the leading publication for off-road running, organizes the annual Trail Runner Trophy Series, the world's largest points-based trail-race series with over 30,000 participants throughout North America. Its goal is to encourage participation in as many Trophy Series races as possible, awarding points and prizes to participants based on the distance they run and place in their category.