Answer our trail-running trivia question to be entered to win a free trip for two to Iceland and run one of the world’s most spectacular trail races—the 55-kilometer Laugavegur Ultra Marathon (www.marathon.is/ultramarathon).
The trip for two (winner plus guest of choice) includes:
• Free entry for two people in the 17th-annual Laugavegur Ultra Marathon, a 55-kilometer mountain race on Saturday, July 13, 2013. (www.marathon.is/ultramarathon)
• Airfare from the nearest Icelandair gateway (Boston, Denver, Halifax, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York, Orlando, Seattle, Toronto, Washington D.C.)
• Three nights accommodations at the Hilton Reykjavik Nordica. (www.hiltonreykjavik.com)
• A 72-hour Reykjavik Welcome Card—good for museums, parks, zoos, buses and ferries. (www.visitreykjavik.is)
• Admission for two to the famed Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa, Iceland’s number one attraction. (bluelagoon.com)
• Outerwear from 66° North, keeping Iceland warm since 1926. (www.66north.com/USA)
• A supply of Icelandic Glacial water shipped to the winner’s home direct from Iceland’s legendary 5000-year-old Ölfus Spring. (www.icelandicglacial.com)
• Deadline for entries is April 30, 2013.
• Winner will be announced on May 1, 2013.
• You must be at least 21 years old and a resident of the United States to participate.
• For complete rules, please click here.